Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Katherine Heigl is on the cover of ELLE Magazine for January 2012 Issue

She is a wife and a television producer. Katherine Heigl opens up about her carrer,family and how much she just wants to be liked.





On her public perception:
I’ve never really been America’s sweetheart... I had ’em for a second thinking maybe I was. And then I opened my mouth, and it was very clear I wasn’t. There’s so much of my mother’s caustic, sarcastic, irreverent take on things. But I also love and embrace it.”


On balancing her hectic life:
I take a stress relief formula from Whole Foods,” she says. “I call them my happy pills. Yeah, it helps me. In fact, I should’ve taken one today. I’ve done it to myself. I’ve created a chaotic life, and then I get on edge because of it.”


On dealing with the demands of Hollywood:
I overdramatize. And I think everything is at stake—my life, my career, my family, everything is at stake if this movie doesn’t do well.”


On seeking approval:
I’m just that asshole who really wants everyone to like me, and it’s a ridiculous goal and it’s an impossible goal. But I think if I just keep pushing forward and showing myself through and through, they will see me again for what I really am and not what has been sort of spun about me.”


Source: ELLE

0 comments:

Post a Comment